|Reference # :||18-01199||Title :||MICROBIOLOGIST|
|Location :||Pennington, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/21/2018 / 08/20/2018|
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Responsible for the microbiological testing of pharmaceutical finished products, raw materials, water and environmental samples. Incumbent must comply with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and Human Resources Policies. This position must comply with all Security guidelines, Environmental Health and Safety regulations and the current Good Manufacturing Practices required by the job function.
1. Receives and controls microbiological samples submitted for testing in the Microbiology Laboratory.
2. Performs microbiological testing following laboratory methodology, such as Testing Standard, General Method, Specific Method, Pharmacopeia Compendia, and SOPs.
3. Participates in Microbiological Testing validation exercises
4. Reports analytical test results in applicable computerized systems.
5. Reviews laboratory documentation from peers to ensure testing was performed according to laboratory methodology and accuracy.
6. Generates Laboratory Investigations for test results outside of specification and Quality Events.
7. Performs and documents Laboratory Investigations and Quality Events Investigations.
8. Revises laboratory methodology to reflect actual practices.
9. Prepares and sterilizes culture media and laboratory solutions.
10. Performs growth promotion, sterility, and viability tests to culture media.
11. Identifies microorganisms in accordance with laboratory methodology.
12. Verifies calibration of equipment to ensure they are suitable for use.
13. Assures there is adequate inventory of purchased microorganism, culture media, reagents, and laboratory supplies used in the Microbiology Laboratory.
14. Assists the Supervisor in the training of new hired employees.
15. Handles and properly disposes potentially dangerous, regulated hazardous wastes into a designated on-site disposal facility or interim storage container.
16. Files appropriate logs and forms and takes the necessary corrective action in the event of an incident such as a spill, fire or explosion.
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees