Job Number: 21-01705
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Microbiologist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Perform bioburden method qualification of raw material, in-process, and bulk drug substance samples.
- Perform routine bioburden and endotoxin testing in accordance with SOPs, safety, and cGMP guidelines to support the release of finished products, raw materials, in-process material, and various components.
- Coordinate receipt, tracking, storage, distribution and archival of samples.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of cGMP, job related SOPs and complete all assigned training on time.
- Identify problems with, and offer solutions to, SOPs, records, systems, and procedures.
- Recognize, report, and document deviations from test methodologies, specifications, and alert limits.
- Work closely with subject matter experts with regards to discrepancy reporting, investigations and CAPAs.
- Monitor critical operating parameters for equipment and instrumentation to ensure standard operation.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in biological sciences, a related discipline, or its equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 0-1 years’ experience in a regulated microbiology laboratory.
- Strong detail orientation with good organizational skills.
- Experience requiring one to work independently as well as part of a team, to complete assignments within defined time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to concurrently conduct multiple routine tasks, procedures, and operations effectively and consistently.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.