Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Microbiologist for our client in Chesterfield, MO.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Environmental monitoring of Grade C and D manufacturing areas, reading plates, identification of unknown microorganisms, water sampling and testing, and general support for the laboratory.
- Good lab safety awareness and a good foundation in microbiological testing.
- Experience of working within a GMP framework with particular regard to manufacturing environments.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with FDA expectations is a must.
- Experience with environmental monitoring and gowning is desired but not required.
- Analyst will perform data transcription with particular attention to detail.
- Applicant must be willing to ask questions when instructions are unclear.
- Years of Experience 0-3.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Maria Castañeda at Maria.Castaneda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary