Mfg & Engineering Support - Coordinator Coordinator
Mfg & Engineering Support – Coordinator
Job Number: 21-16410
Job Number: 21-16410
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Mfg & Engineering Support – Coordinator for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work under moderate supervision in a fast-moving team-based environment at the Client Immuno-Oncology & Cell Therapy Thematic Research Center in Seattle
- Will provide biomarker specimen support across multiple studies in cellular therapy
- Will gain exposure to the planning, implementation, and management of biomarker clinical specimen testing across a variety of platforms.
- The Translational Coordinator will be expected to be an active participant of the Translational Research team and will be expected to go beyond assigned tasks.
- Support the Translational Research team with biospecimen sample management to third party labs for global clinical studies under moderate supervision.
- Work cross functionally to review sample inventories, track samples end to end, report QC issues, identify and report discrepancies.
- Support data transfer and query resolution
- QC incoming biomarker data with specified criteria
- The ideal candidate is someone who is detail-oriented and a self-starter
- Can successfully multi-task
- Has experience with flow cytometry data analysis
- Has basic R programming skills
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, lookups, index, etc)
- Knows how to identify/recognize issues and request advise when appropriate
- Can propose solutions and execute on those specified solutions with moderate guidance
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.