Job Number: 21-11972
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for Metering Engineer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role will support Client’s ongoing projects.
- Provide engineering design and review for metering system, develop meter configuration setting files, establish meter communication with data collection system, provide technical support to meter and metering system installation and construction.
- Knowledge of commercial and industrial facilities and their various electrical systems and components.
- Experience with the application of advanced metering systems, smart meters and communication systems.
- Knowledge of and a working familiarity with industrial and NYS current codes, standards, and regulations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in power/metering engineering design.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High computer literacy.
- Ability to develop complete, accurate and detailed modification packages, specifications, drawings and other engineering construction documents.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.