|Reference # :||18-02793||Title :||Messaging Engineer|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||04/02/2018 / 03/31/2022|
Eclaro has an exciting full time opportunity for a Messaging Engineer in NYC. This Engineer will provide supervision, engineering, operational support and problem resolution for systems and an environment required to support a large, complex institutional IT system, and assist Managers and Directors in completing projects and maintaining environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide engineering and administrative support for the assigned areas (e.g. Active Directory, Exchange Messaging Servers, AirWatch MDM, Windows Servers OS, Server Hardware, System Center, Skype for Business, RightFax,Enterprise Vault, Microsoft Office 365, Azure, etc.).
2. Engineers and provides level 3 support for Exchange 2016 Infrastructure
3. Engineers and provides level 3 support for Active Directory, ADFS, GPO and SSO Infrastructure.
4. Tests new software versions and participates in the definition of standard
installation and upgrade methodologies. May create flowcharts, diagrams and other documentation.
5. May design, code and implement software modifications to meet product/platform configuration and connectivity needs, and specialized application requirements.
6. Performs daily functions that include user support, Active Directory migration and upgrade co-ordination, and administrative audits to ensure accuracy of the complex institutional IT system, a segment of that system or a process, including mobile devices if applicable.
7. Maintains software versions management controls.
8. Understand Packaging concepts and methodologies and may assist with packaging application for servers and client devices.
9. Resolves problems and may implement, configure and fine tune a system/process to monitor system health.
10.Works closely with clients, vendors and project teams to determine support requirements and provides a resolution within defined standards.
11. May act as a project manager.
12. Design and develop automation and scripts.
13. Tests new software versions and participates in upgrades and migrations.
14. Implements prototype systems to test new software products and solutions.
15. May assist with cross-divisional business requirements and troubleshooting.
16. Provides investigation services to assist with legal requirements.
17. Aids in executing testing with both IT project teams and divisional clients.
18. May act as a Project Lead.
19. May provide assistance and training to other engineers
20. Maintains and augments manuals
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
2. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may substitute.
1. 7+ years of experience in engineering and support of an enterprise-wide Active Directory and Exchange systems.
2. Must have technical experience in networking and relational database software products and demonstrate seasoned IT skills and competency in most aspects of software activities and/or data communication.
3. Must have excellent trouble-shooting, documentation and communication skills.
Minimum Computer Skills
1. Experience in engineering/support of Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows client/server operating systems
2. Experience with scripting in power shell, VB, ADSI, etc
3. Must have excellent trouble-shooting and documentation skills
4. Must have a strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, emerging trends and related technology.
1. Very good communication skills, judgment and analytical/problem solving skills, and the ability to work effectively with client and IT management, staff and vendors.
2. Must have excellent documentation skills
To apply to this position contact Jeanine Hastings 646-755-9303, firstname.lastname@example.org