Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Medical Writer for our client in Princeton NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Medical Writer will monitor medical literature, guidelines and data releases at congresses for company and relevant competitor data to develop oncology content (focus on Gastric tumors) for slide decks, Q&As, Medical Information standard responses, training resources, and other deliverables while maintaining scientific accuracy and complying with applicable laws, regulations, guidance and Client policies and procedures.
- Develop and update medical communication content per clinical development program, publications, data releases, congress activity, customer inquiry trends, treatment landscape, market events, etc.
- Conduct literature searches, author medical communications content and perform data accuracy reviews for medical communications content on Client oncology assets.
- Literature search: identify and review all relevant data available in published literature to ensure in-depth and relevant medical data is reflected in all deliverables.
- Medical writing: author medical standard responses, Q&As, slide decks, and training materials that are succinct and scientifically rigorous
- Data accuracy review: perform data accuracy reviews of all deliverables to ensure all content is supported by available data/references.
- Support development of training deliverables on disease state, product overviews, and relevant market events to ensure readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Consistently maintain in-depth knowledge of oncology and evolving competitive landscape
If interested, you may contact:
- PharmD, PhD, or MD with a minimum of 1 year experience in a Medical Affairs function within the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Oncology and medical writing experience is strongly preferred
- Strong scientific/medical writing skills evidenced by good quality writing of Medical Affairs communications and/or publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Ability to navigate clinical protocols, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, publications and medical congress materials
- Understanding of the benefits and limitations of different data sources (ie, abstracts vs publications, primary vs tertiary data)
- Able to work independently after receiving appropriate guidance
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-pace environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.