Job Number: 21-14674
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Medical Writer for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develop and update worldwide medical content (standard responses, slide decks, training modules, Q&As, etc) per clinical development program, publications, data presentations, congress activity, inquiry trends, global communication platform, product safety reports, and treatment landscape.
- Provide literature searches, medical writing, and data accuracy review for medical content on specified Client assets.
- Literature search: identify and review all relevant data through literature search to ensure clear understanding of data and articulate data required in medical content deliverables.
- Medical writing: write concise medical standard responses in to Client format to ensure succinct, factually relevant responses available for customers
- Data Accuracy review: perform data accuracy review to verify all data used is correct and supported by appropriate reputable references.
- Perform style review to verify the content meets the Client standards.
- Maintenance of content trackers.
- Support the identification of medical content for update
- Participate in strategic development sessions
- Help develop Medical Contact Center training on disease state, product overviews, and relevant market events to ensure Contact Centers readiness to address customer inquiries.
- Consistently maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant therapy areas, products, and objectives
- MPharm, PhD, or life sciences degree with a preferred minimum of 2 years’ experience in medical writing and editing in medical communications, medical education, or medical information.
- Experience in Immunology/Rheumatology therapy areas preferred.
- Strong scientific/medical writing skills evidenced by good quality writing in pharmaceutical regulatory documentation and/or publications in peer-reviewed journals.
- In-depth knowledge of Good Clinical Practices, FDA regulations, GPP2 guidelines, and the drug development process.
- Exposure to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry with good understanding of global pharmaceutical drug development requirements for submission, basic knowledge of document publishing process, and navigating data-on-file documents, clinical study reports, investigator brochures, publications, congress materials, etc.
- General understanding of diseases and medical information requirements from Client customers.
- Familiarity with data sources (e.g. Journals, clinical study reports, product labels, regulatory and other websites).
- Understanding of the benefits and limitations of different data sources.
- Must be able to work autonomously after receiving appropriate instruction.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and multi-task.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to work within cross-functional teams.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.