Medical Publications Associate
Medical Publications Associate
Job Number: 20-03763
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Medical Publications Associate for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Worldwide Scientific Publications mission is to support the development of high quality medical publications to ensure clear scientific communication of Client data, thus enabling the safe & appropriate use of Client medicines.
- This position focuses on managing publication related systems and processes to ensure timely and transparent development of high quality scientific publications.
- Individual will be responsible for providing project management oversight to the integration of publication management technology to the HQ/US Medical Organization.
- Individual will assist internal and external publication team members with technical/process/system related questions and serve as a liaison between team members and technical support teams for relevant systems.
- As a publications system administrator, this person will utilize systems to support internal medical communication scientists in the effective planning and management of timelines for writing deliverables.
- Individual will generate and publish quantitative department, TA, and asset level publication metrics and Datavision reports on a real time and scheduled basis. Analyze Datavision QC audit data and identify issues and opportunities for improvement in use of tool and publication related processes.
- Minimum of 4 years project management experience in a fast paced professional environment
- Experience in biopharmaceutical industry or publication/communication agency preferred
- Demonstrated ability to navigate web-based systems and strong working knowledge of Datavision, Microsoft word, PowerPoint and excel
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate relevant and important information across departments and outside of Client
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and demonstrates diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations; works effectively as a team member, utilizing contributions of other team members to complete projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.