Medical Education Manager
|Reference # :||18-02864||Title :||Medical Education Manager|
|Location :||Lawrence Township, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 09/25/2018|
Job Title : Medical Education Manager
Location: Lawrence Township, NJ
Duration: 6 months (Potential extension or right to hire)
Work Authorization: W2
Job Number: 22804-1
Medical Education experience
Candidates must have "medical education" grants experience.
Therapeutic Area: Oncology
The IME Grants Manager will work under the direction of an IME Specialist and have the following responsibilities:
ü Assist in review of grant proposals for assigned therapeutic areas.
o Maintains current Activity Tracker for approved and declined grant proposals. Tracks status of each project, ensuring receipt of project details prior to activity launch.
o Maintains calendar of live IME events for Project Coordinator to populate on IME SharePoint site.
o Informs Project Coordinator of complimentary registrations for auditing purposes, exhibit opportunities, etc. for each approved grant.
o Observes and monitors supported IME activities and enduring materials, as requested.
ü Interfaces and assesses Medical Education Providers.
o Communicates with external Providers as needed and directed on operational issues to ensure receipt of interim and final project outcome reports within pre-established timelines and guidelines.
o Trains Providers, as needed, on expectations for instructional design, outcomes levels, etc.
o Participates in Provider Presentations and assesses capabilities.
o Maintains Provider historical data, including all grant-related information (announcements, brochures, outcomes reports, publications, etc.,) evaluation, and monitoring forms.
ü Responsible for managing and collaborating with IME Specialist on various Outcomes reports and metrics
o Assists IME Specialist with analysis of program outcomes for adherence to learning objectives, proposed outcome Levels, estimated vs actual attendance, etc.
o Maintains up-to-date Resource Guides for each assigned therapeutic area for broad distribution and posting on IME SharePoint site.
o Assists IME Specialist in collating educational outcomes and highlighting key findings remaining educational gaps.
ü Evaluates opportunities for department innovation, continuous improvement and process enhancements.
ü Contributes to strategic medical education planning for aligned therapeutic areas.
• Degree: Advanced degree in the medical field. Masters, PhD, Pharm.D, or equivalent preferred in related area.
• Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of medical and/or industry experience preferred; proficiency in a grant management system preferred. Medical Education.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated strong computer skills including SharePoint Online, and MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Possess strong collaboration skills within a matrix environment.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively prioritize workload and work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Demonstrated problem solving ability and experience partnering with vendors and multidisciplinary teams.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
If you feel you are qualified with the required skills and if you are interested, please free to send your word version most updated resume TAILORED to the job description above to June@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.