Medical Device Engineer
Medical Device EngineerBe a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Medical Device Engineer for our client in Burlington, MA.
Job Number: 19-06916
Job Number: 19-06916
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Production and maintenance of structures, systems and components in EMD production plants and facilities.
- Develops and applies engineering standards and procedures and provides advice on issues, including problem solving and the assessment of new technologies.
- Repairs, installs, maintains and tests machinery, electrical or mechanical equipment.
- Diagnoses and solves malfunctions including precise calibrations and preventative/corrective maintenance.
- Sets up test devices and runs respective tests on performance and reliability of equipment.
- Manages a small project or project stream within a larger project.
- Manages a small project team with members from direct working environment and a straightforward project structure.
- Coordinates stakeholders from own area or is responsible for the project management office within medium sized projects.
- Accountable for projects within a clearly defined scope and milestones. Receives clear guidance.
- Typically reports to a Manager role or Project Manager role for a defined period of time based on organizational set-up.
- Some relevant professional experience or substantial professional experience in support/ services/ operations.
- Some project management experience.
- BS degree 5 yrs professional experience aggregator talent
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary