Medical - Clinical Study Manager Clinical Study Manager
Medical - Clinical Study Manager
Job Number: 21-15431
Job Number: 21-15431
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Medical - Clinical Study Manager for our client in remotely.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Partners with Clinical Operations to develop and deliver Site Intelligence plans.
- Performs tasks for multiple Site Intelligence projects.
- Supports Study Optimization Leadership/Head of Site Intelligence on special projects
- Leads and/or participates in global initiatives to improve operational efficiencies.
- Works under supervision of Head of Site Intelligence & Site Selection
- Supports & manages processes relating to Country & Site Intelligence.
- Maintains continuity connecting and documenting work performed by the Feasibility Lead in Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Site Selection.
- Supports the build of the investigator database, collection of information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study, identification of suitable sites for a study, and coordinates global efforts for site intelligence.
- Acts as primary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process. Participates in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study (number of sites proposed, type of sites, KPIs, and key challenges) coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks and high quality.
- Engages with therapeutic business units to support and deliver the implementation and delivery of specific site intelligence initiatives through good communication, clear implementation plans and explicit performance metrics to agreed timelines and quality,
- Creates awareness by working as a cross functional team leader to deliver site intelligence initiatives with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external. Initiatives will be diverse and may include technology and process improvement components.
- Supports and maintains to the development of relevant information libraries and communication materials to assist with site intelligence activities.
- Additionally runs operational and technical aspects of large global projects and assists with other Company systems activities related to the site intelligence.
- Promotes a continuous improvement culture to streamline appropriate processes for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Experience in a clinical research organization and related therapeutic specialties with familiarity in principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- History of success in a customer service role with demonstration of meeting customer expectations.
- Location: Remote based
- Global Site Intelligence or Site Identification or Feasibility experience
- Need people with experience with Data analysis, attentive to details and Project management skills
- Need Contract research organizations (CRO) experience (ICON, PAREXEL, PPD, IQVIA, SYNEOS, PRA, PSI, KCR, Medpace, Covance)
- position will be Project Management heavy on data entry, data analytics, statistics --- less focused on leading a group of PM's or Project itself
- Strong preference for those candidates with global site feasibility exp (reviewing, selecting potential sites for potential clinical trials -- not just surveying/assisting selection)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary