Job Number: 21-13555
Job Number: 21-13555
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Medical Assistant for our client in New Haven CT.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Screening and Outpatient Support Contractor is responsible for supporting day to day execution of study activities related to screening, outpatient visits, study admission and discharge, as well as supporting financial responsibilities for study participants, and collaborating with the clinic and recruitment staff to ensure that recruitment, screening, outpatient visit, and study admission and discharge procedures are carried out properly following ICH GCP, scientific, medical, and ethical principles, within regulatory requirements/guidelines, and standard operating procedures.
- Screening chart preparation (ensure all documents in folder preparation are accurate and current versions)
- Follow Up visit chart preparation
- Supports study admission preparation and study discharge activities
- Assignment and distribution of ClinCards to participants
- Distribution of participant medical records as requested
- Participant identification verification
- Maintenance of subject and study records (filing etc.)
- May obtain signed informed consent from candidate participants
- Communicates protocol requirements to study subjects and contributes to compliance
- Assist in recruitment and advertising initiatives (eg. preparing mailing campaigns)
- Assist with participant database maintenance
- Assist with participant coordination at screening, follow up, admission and discharge visits
- Orients volunteers to screening process
- Provides real time communication to staff regarding participant status throughout the course of participant appointments
- Supports the recruitment of participants for research activities conducted at the CRU; schedules and tracks potential participant appointments; maintains electronic and hard copy records
- Participate in recruitment and advertising initiatives
- Manages participant phone calls and visits, volunteer travel/logistics
- Provides accurate and comprehensive summary of screening and outpatient activities via email and EDCMS update
- Reviews and archives audit-ready volunteer data in accordance with SOPs and GCPs
- Maintains accuracy, accessibility and confidentiality of all participant records and reports
- Demonstrates professional communication and behaviors which facilitate positive attitudes and trust by the participant population toward participation in clinical research
- Available for various shifts as needed (days/weekends/ evenings)
- Experience in a clinic or as a unit clerk.
- Fluent in Spanish and English - especially in medical terminology.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish), 6 + Years
- Detail - oriented and excellent organizational skill, 2 - 4 Years
- Excellent Multitasker, 2 - 4 Years
- Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills, 2 - 4 Years
- Medical Assistance, 1 - 2 Years
- Medical Reception, 2 - 4 Years
- Strong Computer Literacy, 6 + Years
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.