Job Number: 20-02861
Job Number: 20-02861
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Mechanical Technician for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reads/interprets mechanical drawings, schematics, printouts, specifications and test procedures
- Performs tests to determine the functionality of mechanical or computer equipment
- May participate in basic design and analysis via computer-aided design.
- Ensure instruments are calibrated and verified on a regular basis
- Participates with engineers in the testing, debugging and troubleshooting of new and existing equipment and products
- Creates new test programs/procedures as needed for new technologies
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways
- Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures
- May determine methods and procedures for new assignments
- Associates degree or equivalent experience and 6+ years of experience
- Advanced knowledge in the field of electro mechanical technology and software
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.