Job Number: 21-02896
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Maximo Analyst for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Maximo security and roles and permissions
- Project management for support of Maximo beyond G&T
- Maximo compliance related activities such as asset onboarding
- Maximo Transportation
- Work with the customer to prioritize the requirements
- Monitor status and communicate status to the project team and the customer
- Participate in status meetings and produce actions items
- Troubleshoot user questions concerning the software and processes
- Communicate the customers' requirements to the developers
- Help test the customized Maximo application and to ensure they meet the customer's requirements.
- Execute configurations in Maximo
- Train persons on using Maximo
- Proficient in Maximo v7.6
- Identify and mitigate Maximo issues
- Good project management experience for related Maximo projects
- Strong business analyst
- Document project requirements
- Strong technical writing capability
- Business knowledge regarding asset and work management
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.