Job Number: 21-08934
Job Number: 21-08934
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Materials Handler for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the role will be to provide material movement and logistical support to internal and external customers in support of cellular therapeutic manufacturing at the Devens site during process transfers, routine production, and technology improvements that support manufacturing operations.
- The key deliverables for this role are helping to establish the Devens warehouse operations, establish procedures and processes, and completing internal customer support assignments with high quality and timely output.
- Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) shipping and receiving, warehousing, and kitting. 0-2 years of experience in a cGMP warehouse environment and understanding of Supply Chain Management and APICS best practices for warehouse operations.
- Operate in a GMP warehouse environment & gown into GMP clean room areas
- Don Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by procedures & signage. May come in contact with hazardous material requiring additional PPE including respiratory protection (employee must be physically capable to wear a respirator)
- Operate motor vehicles including, 24 ft box trucks, fork lifts and other motorized material handling equipment
- Perform material picking activities at heights of up to 25 ft with required fall protection
- Perform activities as physical job, where employee may have to lift as much as 50 pounds and regularly bend reach & walk
- A valid Driver's License (CDL preferred)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.