Job Number: 21-04245
Job Number: 21-04245
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Materials Handler for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the Lab Materials Coordinator is to serve as the main point of contact for lab material replenishment at the Dexter facility in Seattle. As part of the Dexter Supply Chain team the Lab Materials Coordinator will help facilitate the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely dispatch of goods within the Dexter building located in Seattle.
- Serves as escort, assist with delivery personnel for unloading and loading of Dexter materials
- Replenishment of lab materials within the Dexter facility and offsite labs
- Assist with time and temperature sensitive material to ensure the correct delivery to storage location occurs within a timely manner
- As needed. Unpack applicable deliveries, verify accuracy of shipment and perform put away to appropriate warehouse location
- Maintain a neat and organized warehouse space
- Associate degree or equivalent experience in related warehouse field is preferred
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience is required
- Proficiency utilizing Excel and related inventory management software is key
- Experience with ERP systems (Oracle Cloud) preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
John Bayog | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.