Job Number: 20-08271
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Material Handler for our client in East Setauket, NY. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Conducts movements of material either by powered or non-powered equipment throughout various locations within the warehouse and also performs the clerical tasks (scanning equipment and SAP) along the way to track the movement of this material for inventory purposes.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory using scan gun and SAP based inventory tracking.
- Locates materials by pulling and verifying orders listed on pick customer pick requests.
- Maintains in-process inventory by locating to bin rack locations.
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units in SAP.
- Receives from production by verifying material number, batch number and quantity; placing materials in stock upon Quality release.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing and loading material.
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing DVIR or Daily Vehicle Inspection Log.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follows all guidelines, procedures, and processes per company policies/practices, site SOP and JHA.
- Organization, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Data Entry Skills, Forklift certified, Power pallet jack experience, SAP.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Randy Mingoy | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.