Master Data Governance Lead
|Reference # :||18-02114||Title :||Master Data Governance Lead|
|Location :||Princeton, NJ|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/16/2018 / 09/15/2018|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services. |
Data Governance Lead
The Data Governance Lead is a business function. The individual will drive the data quality, data integrity and data management across the enterprise that will enable business users to leverage and use the data as a differentiator in running the business with accurate and core business information and intelligence. This leadership role is responsible for understanding business needs across the enterprise around customer data and driving the definition and prioritization of data improvement initiatives. Your ultimate objective is to build Product data as a enterprise asset helping Client drive best in class Supply-chain, customer satisfaction, revenue growth and operational productivity.
• Interpret ISO IDMP & SPOR Data Governance / Readiness / Business Process analyses completed to-date
• Drive a detailed analysis effort for the +/- 100 ISO IDMP & SPOR attributes in-scope
• Liaise with project workstreams and Business / IT teams to develop decision records and action plans
• Develop recommendations that align with current Client data architecture and MDM / RDM strategy
• Confirm systems of record identified to-date
• Assist in driving adherence decisions to respective RMS lists (ISO / EMA / EDQM / WHO)
• Work with Data Governance and Data Remediation workstreams to evaluate data quality
• Drive Business data quality recommendations leveraging the IDM AVQC framework
If interested, please contact:
212 258 2279
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees