Job Number: 19-10948
Job Number: 19-10948
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Mass Spectrometry for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Characterization and identification of protein sequence and post translational modifications, which include but not limited to
a. deamidation, oxidation, glycosylation, disulfide bond scrambling, glycation using LC-MS and LC-MS/MS
- Collaborate with process development scientists, method development scientists and analytical and science technology team to provide mass spectrometry analysis support
- Operate and maintain UPLC and MS instruments
- Calibration and daily tuning of MS
- Responsible to present data and write reports
- Understand and apply advanced scientific principles, theories, concepts, practices and standards to process and analytical development
- Strong background in protein analytical chemistry, protein post-translational modifications, protein-protein interactions, higher order structural analysis using liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry. Hands on experience with monoclonal antibody, fusion protein, and bispecific antibody is a plus.
- Expertise in separation techniques, such as chromatographic separations (reverse phase, size exclusion, hydrophilic interaction, hydrophobic interaction, ion exchange) and capillary electrophoretic techniques.
- Proficient with standard computer applications, including advanced software for LC and MS data analysis.
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills working in a highly interactive matrix team.
- Design and perform studies independently for troubleshooting.
- Hands on experience with Waters UPLC, Empower, Thermo QE+, Sciex TripleTOF, and PMI software is a plus.
- A PhD, MS or BS in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biophysics, or related fields with 0-5 years of industrial experiences in LC-MS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please contact:
Chris Sta Juana
Chris Sta Juana | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary