Markets Application Production Services Support - CTI
Markets Application Production Services Support
Job Number: 22-00364
Job Number: 22-00364
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Markets Application Production Services Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Markets Application Production Services Support analyst will be responding to and resolving business queries for Market Risk space.
- Manage user query mailbox effectively, understand the scope of team's work and ensure timely and appropriate response is provided for all user queries
- Respond to and resolve feed and batch support items, Manage alerts and monitoring
- Utilize important framework tools such as ITSM, JIRA, ITRS, etc. for both making updates and producing reports
- Incident management - provide timely and accurate user notifications as well as management escalations when needed
- Documentation and knowledge management
- Follow up and coordinate resolutions with various development teams
- Assist with metrics reporting
- Coordinate and perform Business Continuity testing and related paperwork
- Organize and run meetings independently for issue resolution
- Identify scope for automation to reduce manual, repeating tasks.
- 5+ years of Production Support experience
- Strong SQL Knowledge
- Strong UNIX / LINUX knowledge
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Ability to work in a multi-regional team
- Working knowledge of ITRS and Autosys
- Python Scripting knowledge
- Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Strives to bring new thoughts and ideas to teams in order to drive innovation and unique solutions
- Excels in working among diverse viewpoints to determine the best path forward
- Experience in connecting with a diverse set of clients to understand future business needs is a continuous learner
- Commitment to challenging the status quo and promoting positive change
- Participate in and drive collaborative efforts to advance tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve an evolving client base
- Believes in value of diversity so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Leads a large project or multiple projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Works independently, with limited direction, and is evaluated through end results.
- Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of a technical environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives.
- Participates with Technology management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area.
- Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of unresolved problems, complaints and complex service requests.
- Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the support delivery process.
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.