Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Manager for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for understanding the business needs and developing strategic integrated marketing solutions to deliver results.
- Responsible for execution of all recurring communications.
- Responsible for handling the collection, creation and deployment of marketing materials utilizing the creative and meetings/event teams in the marketing department in Austin.
- Provide marketing support for specific meeting and training initiatives, coordinating closely with the teams responsible for event management and training development/delivery.
- Measures and reports performance throughout a campaign.
- Provides as-needed assistance on high-level corporate initiatives.
- 5+ years of marketing/communications experience
- Marketing plan/strategy/timeline development with experience in B2B and client-facing newsletter management
- Experience and knowledge of design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Understanding of the technical aspects of print design and production
- Salesforce (or similar) CRM, Pardot and/or Hubspot exposure a plus
- Email set up and deployment through Pardot system
- Event Marketing Management
Industry Sponsorship Marketing Management
Website(s) Client Review Management
Recruiting Campaign Management
General project management (from clients, internal creative team and internal events team through a project management system)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying? Contact Katherine Torres at Katherine@eclaro.com now
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.