Job Number: 19-08596
Job Number: 19-08596
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Specialist for our client in Boise, ID. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for design, development and execution of go-to-market (GTM) marketing plans for specific industry verticals (e.g., Public Sector, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Communications, Media and Entertainment) or customer segments (e.g., enterprise, SMB, consumer, U.S. Hispanic and other multicultural markets)
- Key activities include assessment of customer insights and identification of target segments for clinet’s products, services or solutions offerings through close partnership with the sales force, relevant partners and customers
- Identify and assist in the establishment of third-party relationships designed to provide offerings throughout products, services and solutions lifecycle to a specific segment or industry
- Maintain industry or customer segment relationships and serve as internal customer segment or industry expert
- Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Utilizes professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience
- Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters
- Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment
- Acts as a team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts
- BA in Marketing or related degrees or equivalent level of experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary