Job Number: 21-14703
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Professional for our client in Manhattan, NY.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist the marketing manager in developing and maintaining an effective marketing portfolio for client's Business Solutions department. The Business Solutions department is responsible for employee benefit products sold to various small business and organizations.
- Update agent portal website with the latest marketing material. Improve how marketing is organized on website.
- Keep track of the inventory of marketing material, keep material up to date, and make updates to the inventory.
- Work with compliance and designers to get marketing material updated or approved.
- Assist marketing manager with writing, coming up with design concepts, sales ideas, and innovative ways to implement marketing objectives.
- Assist with various other Business Solutions tasks such as Data Analytics, Operations, Training, etc.
- Manage large orders of marketing material that needs to be mailed to agents. Manage logistical mailings for events such as product launches or promotions.
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must be able to effectively and persuasively communicate with all stakeholders and partners across a variety of media.
- Proven project management skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Must be able to work independently while also maintaining effective, transparent communication and collaboration with partners and colleagues
- Tech savvy and strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prefer candidates to have experience with financial services.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.