JobDiva # 21-07341
JobDiva # 21-07341
Be at the forefront of innovation. Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Manager for our client in Washington, DC.
Eclaro’s client is a prestigious research university. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The role of the Marketing Manager is to produce strategic marketing efforts for the Client of Continuing Studies located in Chinatown in downtown D.C.
- This position plays a key role on the Marketing team by managing marketing plans and tactics for assigned programs across digital and traditional channels for both internal and external audiences.
- One of the primary responsibilities of this role involves developing a strong advisory partnership with internal clients.
- In coordination with the Chief Marketing Officer and Director of Program marketing, this position manages prospective student marketing and communications and executes school-wide and department-level tactics.
- Manage all marketing activities for assigned portfolio of programs.
- Liaise with advertising agencies and provide clear direction to create and implement lead generation marketing campaigns
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities for assigned programs, including quality control and governance processes (e.g., review accuracy of layouts, manage internal review process, traffic advertising proofs, etc.)
- Monitor marketing plan performance in order to meet program enrollment goals
- Partner with all relevant stakeholders across the organization to meet project deadlines and deliverables
- Oversee video shoots and photo shoots
- Maintain up-to-date website and CRM communication plans
- Proactively optimize conversions of inquiries and started applications
- Provide excellent client service and consultation to academic programs in support of their recruitment, communications, and promotional efforts.
- Establish regular meetings and communication channels with clients
- Facilitate communication outreach for clients through the School's CRM
- Proactively manage client expectations
- Document meetings and provide regular status updates
- Conduct regular analyses and results reporting of marketing campaign performance for assigned programs, as well as proactively recommend media placements and tactics for recruitment optimization.
- Analyze marketing campaign performance and make recommendations based on KPIs and key lessons learned
- Provide proactive insights to internal marketing partners to drive results in lead generation
- Create and administer prospective student surveys as required
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 to 3 years of professional marketing experience, including advertising, media planning, and/or brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with strong attention to detail
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize projects and manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent client service skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience with CRM and CMS platforms, particularly Marketo and Salesforce, a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Melissa Francisco | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.