Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Manager for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Providing tactical project management support for office rebrand efforts under the direction of the Marketing Director, including:
- Creation of corporate identity materials for office rebrands using InDesign
- Scheduling/coordinating marketing calls
- Attending status meetings and providing timely updates to keep all parties on track
- Coordinating Google My Business office needs
- Providing as-needed assistance on additional high-level corporate initiatives including recurring communication/newsletter management and deployment
- Sending emails through our email deployment system, Pardot
- 2-3 years of marketing/communications experience
- Project management/timeline development with experience in B2B and B2C
- Experience and knowledge of design programs such as InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite required
- Understanding of the technical aspects of print design and production
- Salesforce (or similar) CRM, Pardot (or similar) email platform exposure a plus
- General project management (from clients, internal creative team and internal events team through a project management system)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, or related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary