Job Number: 21-01616
Job Number: 21-01616
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Associate for our client in San Diego, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Large Format Print Marketing team is looking for an energetic and motivated Marketing Associate to work side-by-side with our North America Country/Segment Marketing Managers (3). The Marketing Associate will be required to apply for professional and theoretical knowledge to help the team to get things done The successful candidate will have 2+ years of marketing experience, solid project management skills, good interpersonal and communications skills, and a go-getter attitude.
- Support marketing managers with overall campaign management tasks
- Brief and manage agencies ensuring expectations are met, and on time
- Consolidate campaigns performance data consolidation and analysis
- Own and drive ad-hoc marketing projects
- Events planning and management
- Other marketing-related tasks as required
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication
- 2+ years of working experience in marketing
- Advanced project management skills, i.e. marketing campaign project management
- Hand-on marketing experience, including digital and traditional media
- Knowledge of marketing tools and platforms such as Eloqua, Percolate, Datorama, AdWords
- Experience employing and managing agencies, internal and external
- Able to work effectively with a geographically dispersed, culturally diverse team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.