Marketing Administrative and Graphic Design Associate - Florham Park
Marketing Administrative and Graphic Design Associate
JobDiva # 21-02330
JobDiva # 21-02330
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Marketing Administrative and Graphic Design Associate for our client in Florham Park, NJ. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Support a fast-paced and dynamic marketing team with an important project to organize existing product collateral and develop new collateral as needed.
- Work with three different marketing managers to evaluate and organize existing marketing collateral, including presentations, product one-pagers, brochures, and videos
- After organizing the collateral, develop a priority list of new collateral to be developed, working together with marketing and sales teams
- Create product one-pagers and presentations using existing templates, or develop new presentations or brochures using your graphic design skills
- Liaising with professional graphic designers may be required, depending on the need
- Organizational and communication skills are critical for the successful candidate
- Basic graphic design skills required; advanced graphic design skills preferred
- Must be proficient in MS PowerPoint, proficiency in additional graphic design applications, such as InDesign, a plus
- Exposure to or experience in Marketing is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.