Manufacturing Technician or Associate
Manufacturing Technician or Associate
Job Number: 19-10688
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Technician or Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Weighs and checks raw materials, assembles and cleans process equipment, monitors processes.
- Completes electronic work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Operates primary production equipment (i.e. bioreactors, chromatography skids, media or buffer preparation equipment etc.) as instructed.
- Effectively uses in process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian) and some supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.) to maintain production records.
- Revises and creates process documents with little to no instruction, assists with process related investigations.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Operates control systems and processes in Biotechnology Pilot Plants as assigned
- Prepares process buffers and reagents
- Cleans equipment and maintain area in clean and orderly fashion
- Recognizes and reports safety, maintenance and operational variances to area management
- Communicates status of operations to area management in a timely manner
- Follows detailed SOP’s and batch records
- Ensures compliance with cGMP and safety requirements
- Maintains files, records and equipment
- Records data, logs activities and monitors processes
- Achieves and maintains proficiency through training
- Prior experience following and documenting written instructions is required
- Shift work and overtime required
- Selected candidates will be required to enter a structured training program and successfully complete all modules including Biologics orientation training, general knowledge training and job function training and successfully complete training module evaluations at 1, 3, 6 and 12 month milestones
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry or related discipline, or its equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years process operations experience in a highly automated biotechnology manufacturing facility subject to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations
- Practical knowledge of regulations such as GMP and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications
- Previous work experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success
- Have a high school diploma with a minimum of 5 years process operations experience A.A.S. or B.S. degree is preferred
- Prior job related experience required along with demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with general chemistry, mathematics, microbiology and cGMP clean room operations is a plus
- Committed team player prepared to work in and embrace a team based culture
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary