Manufacturing Systems Programmer Analyst
|Reference # :||17-11458||Title :||Manufacturing Systems Programmer Analyst|
|Location :||Columbus, GA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/04/2017 / 12/28/2018|
|ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services.|
Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Systems Programmer Analyst for an Aerospace Manufacturing company with State of the Art Technology to support their manufacturing shop floor in Columbus, GA. We encourage all authorized to work in the US to apply, we cannot subcontract.
The Manufacturing Systems Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day development, support, and troubleshooting of custom and off-the-shelf manufacturing applications. This will include but is not limited to reporting or visualization tools, such as “dashboards”, laboratory information management systems (LIMS), and statistical process control tools (SPC).
• Collaborate with internal “customers” to discuss and document their business reporting and visualization requirements.
• Design and create custom business applications to collect, analyze and report data critical to plant operations.
• Analyze application performance and debug and/or repair as necessary.
• Modify custom applications to accommodate new functionality needed to satisfy compliance or business requirements.
• Design reporting solutions and present a mock-up of the expected reporting output for review and approval.
• Develop reporting solutions by interfacing to existing data repositories, extracting data, manipulating data, and displaying it for the computer users in a dashboard format.
• Convert legacy software applications to current technologies. (Ex. Visual Basic to VB.net)
• Expert level in Microsoft Office Suite, including VBA.
• Proficient in .net, java and/or python programming languages.
• Experience in a Manufacturing Operation is highly desired. Knowledge of basic manufacturing principles is needed.
• Proficient in writing SQL Queries.
• Proficient in the use of SAP.
• Experience with Oracle and ODBC databases is a plus.
• Experience with the SCADA system, Ignition, is a plus.
• Understanding of networking concepts, architecture and tools is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation). Able to work in a Team Environment.
• Results driven and self-motivated.
• Must work onsite in Columbus, GA.
Email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees