Job Number: 21-07011
Job Number: 21-07011
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Specialist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Development and implementation of knowledge management tools relating to department specific SOPs and employee training
- Development and implementation of technical and business process templates, to enable broader organizational efficiencies
- Provide technical support to contract manufacturing organizations to enable technology transfers and commercial manufacturing
- This includes site documents such as characterization Protocols, Validation Protocols, Process Risk assessments, etc.
- Facilitate continuous improvement initiatives to increase productivity of team and establish group synergies with broader organization
- A bachelor's degree in relevant engineering or science discipline (chemical/mechanical/bioprocess engineering, biochemistry, pharmacy, microbiology or a related pharmaceutical science) or requisite equivalent experience
- A maximum of 5 years of professional experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, food or cosmetic industries
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision and independently prioritize activities based on timelines
- Extensive use with cloud based information platforms (e.g. Sharepoint)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical manufacturing process
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status