JobDiva # 20-06510
JobDiva # 20-06510
Be a part of a company that supports life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing/Process Engineer for our client in Danvers, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Collaborate with designers and engineering regarding product tooling and design to ensure effectual production methods.
- Collaborate with designers and engineering to ensure assemblies and components can be manufactured effectively.
- Develop and write IQ/OQ/PQ protocols for appropriate equipment and systems within the guidelines of cGMP, internal policies and procedures.
- Perform and/or supervise the execution of protocols.
- Review executed protocols and write final reports.
- Work closely with operations to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training for employees.
- Create standard operating procedures (SOPs) for various validation related use.
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, all regulatory and GMP requirements.
- 3+ years experience in similar roles.
- B.S. in Engineering (e.g. Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical) from an accredited college or university.
- Experience in validation development and execution.
- Lean Six Sigma experience - Green Belt
- Prior experience in medical, biotechnology or similar field preferred.
- Knowledge of manufacturing concepts and GMP.
- Ability to grasp modern technology quickly.
- Must be a strong communicator.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive behavior.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.