Manufacturing - Post-Doctoral Research Scientist Post-Doctoral Research Scientist
Manufacturing - Post-Doctoral Research Scientist
Job Number: 21-15409
Job Number: 21-15409
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing - Post-Doctoral Research Scientist for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- We are looking to hire a talented, motivated individual as a Post-doctoral researcher in Downstream Biologics Process Development department to conduct specialized, innovative research to address challenges commonly encountered in process development using miniature chromatography columns in an automated manner.
- High-throughput process development (HTPD) has significant applicability at various stages in clinical development for biologics.
- HTPD is valuable tool that enables execution of large number of experiments in parallel at miniature scale in an automated manner, reducing the time and resources needed for process development.
- Develop user-friendly, end-to-end workflows for common chromatographic operations using Python based software.
- Contribute to creation of streamlined data analysis and visualization tools for efficient collaboration and data sharing across sites.
- Conduct research on developing scale-down models using miniature columns and automated liquid handling systems.
- Gain mechanistic insights into the differences between lab scale and mini-scale behavior.
- Work collaboratively with team members to execute studies
- Ph. D. in chemical engineering, biotechnology or related field with 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong proficiency in python or other programming languages.
- Hands-on experience with automated liquid handling equipment and chromatographic operations.
- Highly motivated, exhibit an innovative mindset, and possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively function as an individual contributor in a team environment.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.