Job Number: 21-13185
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer for our client in Danvers, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position is primarily responsible for providing innovative automated solutions to existing manual processes through collaboration with equipment suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Develop and write equipment documentation (i.e. VMP, URS, FAT, Equipment IQ/OQ/PQ, DOE, and SOPs) for appropriate equipment and systems within the guidelines of cGMP, internal policies and procedures.
- Review executed protocols and review / write final reports
- Perform equipment IQ/OQ/PQ and provide maintenance / troubleshooting support on automation equipment as required.
- Provide guidance for the safe installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of automation machinery and equipment.
- Work closely with operations to develop, coordinate, and implement technical training plans for employees.
- Train operators and Preventive Maintenance Technicians on new equipment and process.
- Develop, evaluate, improve and document mechanical assemblies used in the manufacturing processes.
- Design fixtures, tooling and conceptual mechanical layouts.
- Provide engineering support in operations to trouble shoot and resolve technical mechanical and electrical issues.
- Support company policies and procedures, goals and objectives, all regulatory and GMP requirements.
- Support LEAN initiatives as required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in definition, design, development and implementation of production control systems for an advanced technology facility.
- Experience in a commercial medical, biotechnology, Bio-pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is highly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Able to self-direct toward individual milestones as part of team projects with a strong sense of responsibility, urgency, and high energy with a positive behavior.
- Must be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Electrical Engineering.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.