Job Number: 21-10735
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Associate for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The primary focus of the Manufacturing Associate role will be cellular therapeutic manufacturing at the Client during process transfers, routine production, and technology improvements.
- The key deliverables for this role are (1) helping to establish the Client manufacturing operations and (2) completing production assignments with a high quality and timely output.
- Performing patient process unit operations and support operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Completing documentation required by process transfer protocols, validation protocols, standard operating procedures, and batch records. Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.