Job Number: 21-02601
Job Number: 21-02601
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Associate for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures
- Weighs and checks raw materials. Assembles, cleans and sanitizes process equipment/materials, monitors processes
- Completes work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area
- Trains for proficiency in process systems (i.e. Syncade MES and Oracle interfaces) and some supporting business systems (i.e. Oracle, ETQ, BMRAM etc.)
- Assists in maintaining material and components inventory level
- Supports safe work environment
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations
- Receives, trains on and understanding of general instructions on routine work
- Work in teams and have continual interaction with members of his/her team as well as other manufacturing teams throughout the production process in order to exchange information regarding the batch(s) in process
- Proficient in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web-based applications. Proven ability to work on work/study teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected.
- Experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable.
- Maintains a professional and productive relationship with area management and co-workers
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.