Job Number: 21-01556
Job Number: 21-01556
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manufacturing Associate for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Performing patient process unit operations and support operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records.
- Completing documentation required by process transfer protocols, validation protocols, standard operating procedures, and batch records.
- Performing tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems, and GMP requirements.
- Completing training assignments to ensure the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
- Assisting in setting up manufacturing areas and equipment/fixtures. Perform facility and equipment commissioning activities.
- Training others on SOPs, Work Instructions to successfully complete manufacturing operations.
- Executing daily unit operations schedule that includes people, product, and material flow across multiple shifts.
- Work in a cleanroom environment and perform aseptic processing; maintain manufacturing environmental conditions (Non-Viable Particulate(s) and Viable microbial levels per controlled area classification specifications) by performing area disinfection regiment as required to meet global Health Authority requirements.
- High school diploma
- 0-2 years of experience in cGMP biologics cell culture manufacturing is preferred
- Driven and motivated individual to learn and execute Cell Therapy Manufacturing operations
- Must be able to work in a cleanroom environment and perform aseptic processing
- Must be comfortable being exposed to human blood components.
- Must be able to be in close proximity to strong magnets
- Knowledge of cGMP regulations and FDA guidance applicable to biologics and cell therapy manufacturing
- Bachelors in relevant science or engineering discipline is preferred Experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.