Job Number: 19-07364
Job Number: 19-07364
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a/an Manufacturing Associate for our client in East Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Media and buffer preparation including checking of raw materials.
- Assembly, cleaning, and steaming of process equipment.
- Monitoring of processes and utilities.
- Operation of control systems and processes supporting manufacturing operations.
- Completion of training requirements including training for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment and process automation systems.
- Maintains processing area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Train personnel (Completion of Qualified Trainer training unit is required prior to training personnel).
- Serve as designee as directed when training and qualifications are appropriate.
- Candidate must have demonstrated good troubleshooting and mechanical skills.
- Candidate must be proficient in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet, and web based applications.
- The nature of the position demands keen attention to detail.
- Candidate must display good interpersonal skills, be attentive and approachable.
- A professional and productive relationship with area management and peers is required.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a BS degree in science, engineering, biochemistry, related discipline, or equivalent through experience gained in a related technical field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary