Manager, WW Medical Learning
Manager, WW Medical Learning
Job Number: 20-08138
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manager, WW Medical Learning for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Keep the WW Field Medical/WW Medical on boarding programs up to date and drive the delivery of the F2F Medical on boarding programme.
- Maintain the WW new manager training curriculum up to date.
- Support delivery of WW Field Medical Therapeutic Area training as it pertains to soft skills.
- Collaborate with global, regional and market MA colleagues for training needs assessment.
- Support the selection of outside consultants & trainers for the delivery of soft skills training, as needed.
- Partner with Learning Technologies Manager and external vendors to design and develop instructional materials, in the most suitable modality, meeting the identified needs, outlining clear learning objectives, including pre/post-test questions as needed and evaluation surveys that will help assess the value of the training programs & help generate the appropriate metrics.
- Facilitate instructor-led training sessions to enhance learning.
- Participate in the testing and launch process for e-learning courses, specific training programs, in UATs, etc., as required.
- Other responsibilities:
- Conducts business in accordance with the Client Values.
- Completes all assigned SOPs and training within designated timeframe and adheres to job-specific SOPs and work instructions.
- Uses a critical mindset to design, develop & deploy effective learning solutions; proactively identify opportunities to enhance existing programs; and to identify & seize opportunities for innovation.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, project management, and organizational skills.
- Has a strong knowledge of MA roles & responsibilities, including field & office-based teams
- Is able to work autonomously, to lead and to influence others.
- Effective vendor selection and management
- Strong presentation & communication skills including very good written and oral English
- Foundational knowledge of eLearning technology and media to support online training development and delivery.
- Ability to communicate in a visual manner incorporating graphics and text and / or dynamic media, video, animation
- This position may include international travel up to 50%.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Teams, SharePoint and Adobe Connect
- Pre-requisites BA or BS degree is required in addition to 4 years of pharmaceutical industry experience preferably in a Learning & Development role.
- Previous experience in a Medical Affairs role (MSL/KAM/HEOR or home-office based position) is highly desired.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Paul Quibuyen | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.