Manager of Distribution
Manager of Distribution
Job Number: 19-05748
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Manager of Distribution for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro’s client has almost a century’s legacy of workplace innovation - delivering products, services, and solutions, improve quality of life, and drive sustainability. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Manages and coordinates the ordering and distribution of products, parts, and accessories
- Establishes policies and procedures that result in the maximization of sales through timely deliveries
- Assigns managers/supervisor's specific duties, such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory
- Reviews stock levels and reorders and tracks movement of goods.
- Ensures timely distribution of products, parts, and accessories.
- Coordinates activities with sales, record control, purchasing, and transportation departments.
- Directs reclamation of damaged merchandise.
- Prepares and monitors department budget. Overall responsibility of cost as it pertains to labor and P&L management, with overall focus on PPH and CPP metrics and goals.
- Hold distribution center and 3PL providers to KPI metrics as established by senior leadership.
- Takes appropriate steps to ensure safety of employees, maintenance of equipment, and security of equipment, products, and supplies against damage and theft.
- May develop and monitor computerized networks and automated systems for efficiency.
- Ensures workforce engagement is in alignment with core company values.
- Lead growth and development strategies to maintain robust training programs focused on creating future leaders and increasing individual's potential
- Distribution Center Experience 10+ years required
- Demonstrated experience in structured continuous improvement efforts
- 10+ years leadership experience in roles of increasing responsibility required
- Bachelor in related field required
- Strong exposure to lean six sigma preferred
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold conditions throughout day (30° F to 110° F)
If interested, you may contact:
Elland Bondoc | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.