Manager - Medical Info
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Manager - Medical Info for our client in Lawrence Township, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in ongoing comprehensive product/disease area training to serve as Medical Information expert within area of responsibility
- Ability to communicate on professional level with physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other professional staff when discussing products.
- Provide specific, unbiased and timely written responses to healthcare provider requests for medical information in order to meet or exceed customer satisfaction objectives.
- Ability to present complex scientific information verbally and through web-based technology.
- Recognize, capture and report adverse events and product quality complaints according to Client policies and procedures
- Ability to critically evaluate the published medical and scientific literature and write and update comprehensive, medically accurate and scientifically fair-balanced standard response documents for response to medical information inquiries from healthcare providers
- Maintain up-to-date medical information database of standard response documents
- Ability to interpret and implement Client standards for medical review and approval of promotional and advertising materials
- Conduct medical review of reactive medical documents ensuring accuracy of data and scientific fair balance (standard response documents, managed care documents, field medical materials, etc)
- Conduct product/disease area training for medical information outsource partner
- Has general knowledge of information technology and integrates potential applications to assess medical information delivery.
- Individual must have appropriate training and sensitivity to legal and regulatory issues for medical information, while meeting Client compliance standards for Medical information.
- Must be Pharm.D. with 3-5 years pharmaceutical industry experience or relevant clinical experience
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Understanding of specific disease state and pharmacotherapy knowledge in area(s) of responsibility
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.