Manager, Corporate Compliance
Manager, Corporate Compliance
Job Number: 20-04025
Be at the forefront of healthcare solutions. Eclaro’s client is looking for a Manager, Corporate Compliance in Denver, CO.
Eclaro’s client is a large healthcare provider, recognized for clinical excellence and patient-centered care. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will provide compliance guidance and support to the Company on compliance related matters, including but not limited to, federal and state fraud and abuse laws and other health care regulatory laws that arise in the context of outpatient dialysis centers and related businesses.
- This position will liaise between business clients, legal and compliance to ensure fraud and abuse risk is low as it relates to Client's agreements with referral sources.
- The ability to assess compliance risk while analyzing facts and circumstances outside of the four corners of an agreement is highly desirable.
- Understand Anti-Kickback Statute and other compliance risks and be able to apply the concepts globally.
- Interpret and apply aspects of Client's Corporate Integrity Agreement (CIA) to our referral source agreements, such as medical director agreements, personal services agreements, transactions, and leases.
- Holistically review all documentation and background information for potential agreements with referral sources for fraud and abuse risk.
- Prioritize reviews and initiatives based on business needs and changing priorities
- Regularly interact with business clients to apply compliance principles to business practices.
- Assist other Company compliance teammates, regulatory attorneys, and business clients in identifying and resolving compliance matters.
- Advise on compliance with federal healthcare industry laws and regulations
- Monitor changes in relevant regulatory areas and provide education to business clients and compliance/legal teammates on those changes
- Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second " culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation
- BS required
- JD preferred
- Knowledge of health care fraud and abuse laws and regulations, including the Anti-Kickback Statute.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to manage several matters at one time, in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of maturity and professionalism.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- One to three years of legal/compliance experience preferred
- Commitment to Client's core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, or vendors in everyday performance and interactions.
- Ability to distill and articulate complex concepts clearly so that clients can readily understand.
- Work with clients proactively to identify risks and ensure appropriate risk mitigation strategies are in place.
- Provide valuable advice within the context of the broader business and enterprise level objectives.
- Proactively communicate and manage expectations with multiple constituencies.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrated business acumen, including the ability to see the "big picture " as well as the relationship of very detailed and specific business issues
- High degree of organization and efficiency with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Hands on, efficient and proven ability to "Get [a lot of] Stuff Done with a bias for action and strong sense of ownership
- Ability and willingness to seek and receive feedback constructively as development opportunities
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.