Job Number: 19-11389
Job Number: 19-11389
Help drive change! Eclaro is looking for a Manager, Applications for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a leading global bank stimulating change and innovation in the industry by offering top-notch financial products and services for a wide-range of clients worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Application Development Application Manager is a curious, strategically-driven individual who leads with empathy, takes ownership of projects and:
- Contributes to an open culture that enables employees' development through direct but kind feedback, promotes diverse perspectives and fosters a sense of curiosity and optimism
- Leads a global technology team located in Chicago and India, setting short-term and strategic priorities in an Agile environment
- Collaborates with business stakeholders across the organization to determine business needs, identify priorities and build a strategic roadmap
- Ensures compliance and identifies and escalates risks, with an eye toward change control procedures and data security
- Participates in capital management and setting team expense budgets
- As an Application Development Application Manager, you must have experience with at least some, but not all, of the following:
- 12-15 years of application development experience using modern technical frameworks and architecture, including experience leading a technology team
- Development and delivery of multi-channel applications (web, mobile, API, etc.)
- Understanding of the Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) and/or other methodologies
- Experience leading projects in an Agile environment
- Experience with databases such as Oracle
- The following nice-to-haves represent just a few of the other experiences that may be relevant to this position:
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent major
- Experience in financial services
- Experience working effectively with diverse groups around the world, including IT management, technology staff, business partners, consultants, vendors and clients
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.