JobDiva # 19-06365
Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Maintenance Technician for our client in Devens, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: Associates/Specialists will have daily contact with her/his supervisory staff for work assignments, coaching and general management discussions. Occasional contact with other line management staff relating to specific project responsibilities may be expected. Work is performed in a state-of-the-art Large Scale Cell Culture facility with classified areas requiring appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). These roles require some contact with hazardous materials such as caustic, and steam. Decision making upon consultation with Manager. May work on assignments that are extremely complex in nature where independent action and a high degree if initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations. Incumbents normally have little to no instructions on routine work and assist with the creation of detailed instructions on new assignments. Incumbents act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Executes routine to intermediate level maintenance activities on manufacturing equipment, operates and monitors plant support equipment, including clean utilities and process equipment according to schedule.
- Performs various "Housekeeping" activities, (i.e., keeping work areas clean, cleaning of equipment etc.).
- Ensures that operational log, daily log files, and work order documentation is completed with accurate information following good documentation practices (GDP).
- Participates in a detailed training program, in order to develop one’s knowledge in the maintenance and operations field, as well as other areas of the plant.
- Assists in the development and revision, and review related SOPs or job plans/work plans for work related areas.
- Participates in a detailed training program, in order to develop as an SME in the maintenance operations field.
- Ensures all assigned work is completed within the assigned scheduled shift.
- Ensures that all maintenance documents are complete and accurate and submitted in a timely fashion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years directly related experience one of the following fields: clean utilities operations / maintenance, process equipment maintenance.
- Ability to interact and communicate directly with Operations staff to minimize impact to production activities.
- Basic knowledge of computer systems used in business, previous experience using automated work orders and job instructions desired.
- Contact with other members of the Maintenance Team as well as members of the Metrology/Asset Management Team.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary