Job Number: 21-02953
Job Number: 21-02953
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Maintenance Assistant for our client in Morristown, TN.
Eclaro’s client is a leading consumer products company with a global presence. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leads & execute major and minor mechanical & electrical maintenance of automated and non-automated equipment & processes (making, finishing, vertical integration & Utilities) through computer terminals, control panels and/or by manual means in the manufacturing of Client products. This includes troubleshooting of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical components, and performing Corrective and Planned maintenance task as required to ensure equipment reliability and on-going production.
- Works with OEM, consultants & Suppliers to solve problems.
- Operates and performs changeovers of automated equipment (making, finishing, and vertical integration) through computer terminals, control panels and/or by manual means in the manufacturing of Client products, and coordinates effective execution with upstream and downstream processes by working with others in operations, planning, warehouse, and receiving departments.
- Seeks and understands production scheduling and demands.
- Prioritizes maintenance activities that support and facilitates these needs.
- Stays abreast of teams' production performance via visual, written and verbal communications and actively seeks for Continuous Improvement Opportunities.
- Highlights potential issues, recommends and implement corrective & preventive actions under daily operation pressure to drive production lines and making process performance.
- Provides support in new equipment installation, calibration, validation and start up processes.
- Confirms in-house availability of tools, change and spare parts required to keep production running, and accurately stores them in the designated locations.
- Undertakes daily reporting and updates of information systems (SAP, OPERA, Cycle Counts, Handoff reports,etc) including documentation of maintenance activities performed on equipment.
- Accurately and fully completes all regulatory and compliance related documentation and procedures
- Fabricates simple machine parts using the required shop equipment such as: lathe, drill press, milling machine and others.
- Participates in structured group or team activities & meetings related to line/area performance improvement e.g. Shift Handoff, autonomous maintenance small group meetings, CI, RCA, 5S&VW, Maintenance Planning, Etc.
- Shares knowledge with the team and develops basic maintenance skills in Operator Technicians.
- Helps Develop Standard Operating Procedure, Standard Work Instructions, One Point Lessons and any other kind of document used to transfer learning and ensure standardization and repeatability of tasks.
- Understands and adheres to Environmental, Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Understands and adheres to all Quality, Good Manufacturing Practices and Cleaning & Sanitization Guidelines and standards.
- Understands and adheres to Factory Performance & Reliability Standards.
- Maintains work area and tools to require housekeeping standards and conducts/participates in area housekeeping assessments.
- Supports Failure Investigations process.
- Other job functions that may be assigned.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.