Maintenance Administrator I
Job Number: 21-00375
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Maintenance Administrator for our client in Quincy, FL. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assist Maintenance department in various daily operations and office support
- Validate, Create, Communicate and Publish daily multi-craft SAP schedule
- Complete daily time confirmations in SAP
- Update and close work orders / notifications upon completion.
- Sourcing suppliers (vendors) and processing invoices
- Coordinating meetings, events and other similar activities
- Manage maintenance PM documents and files
- Assist Planner / Scheduler to handle schedule breaker material ordering
- Must have own transportation
- Strong work ethic
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focus
- Multitasking ability
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)? SAP or other CMMS
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.