Job Number: 21-04917
Job Number: 21-04917
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Mainframe Developer for our client in Chevy Chase, MD.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Supporting the Enterprise Support Application.
- This application has daily processes that updates a DB2 Database containing more than 850 tables and distributes to multiple DB2 endpoints.
- Production Support monitoring daily processes and proactively identifying issues.
- Process updates, packaging and distribution process runs multimode times per day for multiple environments (Test, Validation, User).
- Triage Production and Technical issues, as well as the Policy I/O modules.
- 24x7 Support
- Create and/or maintain JCL, Copybooks/IO Modules for data and support tables.
- Maintain automated scheduler.
- Work with our partner teams to implement and test DB2 and Optim Upgrades
- Optim training sessions.
- Monitor and Maintain Optim Distribution processes.
- FTP process, maintenance and creation of new processes when needed.
- Perform analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for continuing the training of Optim.
- Mainframe Senior Developer familiar with and capable of developing, modifying and debugging complex JCL, Procs and Parms, Sync Sort, TSO, COBOL, Optim and DB2 Database structures and access methods.
- Experience with client server technology and SQL Databases is a plus.
- 7 years or more experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.