M365 Domain Architect
M365 Domain Architect
Job Number: 21-04241
Job Number: 21-04241
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an M365 Domain Architect for our client in Chantilly, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
To understand organization-wide needs, assess options, produce organization-wide designs, deliverables and roadmaps, and review complex project architectural deliverables for bank-wide impacts.
- Accountable for design, development, implementation and management of Microsoft M365 / O365 services including but not limited to (Azure AD, Exchange Online, Intune, Teams, OneDrive, Sharepoint Online, Azure Rights Management, DLP, Cloud App Security, Azure Information Protection) and other cloud technologies
- Provide Microsoft 365 SME consultation by maintaining a thorough understanding of existing and emerging 365 and related core technologies and drive strategic office collaboration, modernization, and productivity roadmap initiatives
- Understand IT / business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft 365 and Azure) and scope projects that solve most difficult business problems
- Support the PM in development and maintenance of Project Plans and Schedules, Test Plans, and Acceptance Criteria for implementation of services and capabilities of Office 365. This planning includes the roadmap and sequencing plan for M365 security suite of products as well as productivity tools
- Work as the highest-level technical engineering expert for cloud infrastructure. Act as an internal consultant and architect for the IT Engineering and Operations Management
- Collaborate with IT staff , subject matter experts , business partners, clients and senior managers to understand business processes/functions/capabilities; assess the types of architecture service needed; plan and design solutions and service delivery
- Provide solution and technical architecture guidance and oversight to business, project delivery, and system support teams
- Expert level understanding and implementation experience of Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security solutions including (Microsoft Cloud App Security, Azure Information Protection, Intune, Advanced Threat Analytics and Defender) for large enterprises
- Expert level understanding and implementation experience of Office 365 productivity applications including (Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Power BI,) for large enterprises
- Significant hands-on experience in administering large O365 (Office, Exchange, SharePoint, MS Teams, Azure AD, Intune), Exchange hybrid environments
- Strong Knowledge of Office 365 support technologies including but not limited to, Active Directory, DirSync, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure Active Directory, Conditional Access Policies
- Extensive experience in PowerShell and Scripting to support administration and automation of Active Directory and Office 365 Technologies (MSOL, Exchange Online, SharePoint and OneDrive)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, such as meeting facilitation, presentation documentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert, Azure Solutions Architect Expert, Azure Security Engineer, AWS, and Security certifications
- Other related professional certifications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.