Job Number: 19-10340
Job Number: 19-10340
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Lucene Developer for our client in North Reading, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Life Sciences Industry, providing quality solutions to transform the pharmaceutical supply chain and make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of application code for back-end, server-centric components, as well as all related activities within the application development process
- Develop software that takes best advantage of cloud-based fully-distributed architecture
- Write code with quality in mind and must be proficient in writing unit tests to ensure high code quality
- Analyze requirements specifications and design the features into small workable tasks that can be delivered quickly for fast turn-around
- Grasp business knowledge quickly
- Accurately estimate tasks, and hit those estimates and provide regular status updates as part of the scrum-based Agile development process
- Work closely with the QA team and assist with test planning as appropriate
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Must have at least 5+ years of Lucene development experience
- Must have 5+ years of Java Server-Side Development experience
- Must have 2+ years of Lucene Performance experience
- Nice to have 1+ year AWS development experience
- Nice to have 1+ year of JNI experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.