Logistics & Transportation Expert 1
JobDiva # 20-06049
Eclaro’s client is a leading manufacturer of lab materials, technology and service supporting the Life Science field. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This role requires someone with the utmost attention to detail as the role is directly keying and reviewing customer transactions that directly generate revenue for the Client. This person should have key skills to effectively communicate, collaborate, and provide both external and internal customers/partners with the facts.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan in collaboration with key internal cross-functional stakeholders. This role requires the highest quality customer service by proactively identifying the customer's needs and satisfying them in a professional and expedient manner.
- The Specialist's primary responsibility is order processing and primary telephone contact for all customers in the channel (wholesalers, pharmacies, patients).
- Understand the order-to-cash transactions, logistics and physical flow for each Client brand and customer
- Understand the day-to-day operations of the supply chain and channel
- Ability to develop relationships with internal and external customers to achieve Channel Operational goals and performance management.
- Provide operational support to the Associate Director of Channel Operations and Serialization
- Ability to effectively work with Channel Account Directors for day-to-day issues or operational inquiries with their accounts
- Understand the end to end order-to-cash process for all direct purchasers and provide trusted information back to the customer including Full-Line Wholesale, Specialty Distribution, Specialty Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Group Purchasing Organizations and Third-Party Logistic Providers
- Provide quality customer service via phone and e-mail (Includes 80% of job responsibilities)
- Serve as a primary telephone, email and fax contact for all customer inquiries. Provide prompt and efficient response and resolution to each inquiry. Handle and refer other calls, such as patient complaints, to the appropriate departments and individuals.
- Establish customer confidence and satisfaction through timely and accurate processing of customer purchase orders received via fax and EDI using SAP.
- Maintain accurate customer account information, efficient billing of all orders, and maintenance of all required paper work.
- Day to day management of communication with third party vendors and contractor relationships
- Effectively monitor customer orders and product availability (daily inventory), communicating significant changes to the Associate Director of Channel Operations and Serialization.
- Assist in backorder management and product delivery reporting.
- Responsible for the development and tracking of account requirements and special situations; reporting account activities to the Associate Director of Channel Operations and Serialization.
- Communicate customer order status and product availability to customers and the channel account directors in accordance with departmental policies, using professional and sound business judgment.
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business fields
- SAP Tempo experience
- Minimum 2 years of Biotech/Pharmaceutical experience in commercial, supply chain, and trade functions including 2 years minimum experience in customer service.
- At least one of the following; knowledge of Neurology, Oncology, and/or Fertility products
- Experience order entry and warehouse systems
- Salesforce experience
- Proficient knowledge of order-to-cash, serialization, and customer service processes as well as the systems that support them
- Solid understanding of market drivers, financial implications, future implications
- Demonstrated success in position which can influence internal and external customers
- Highly skilled in customer service functions with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to the customer base
- Ability to problem solve and deliver concrete recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Adaptability and flexibility while remaining focused in the presence of shifting priorities and strategies.
- Strong PC skills and software knowledge including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to multi-task
- Curious about procedures and knowing the "why” while challenging the status quo
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.